Saturday, July 23, 2011

King Bucks - LaGrange; Dallas, TX (07-22-11)

"King Bucks" playing their early set at LaGrange. The King Bucks are country from DFW. Believe this set was with a sub-in bassist. Sad I missed the late set. :(
Thanks to "bigboxes" for picking out the songtitles.



Recorded from coresound binaurals onto Sony PCM-M10.

Please support these awesome musicians in their future musical projects, whatever they may be.

01. Intro
02. Break My Mind (Flying Burrito Brothers)
03. Crazy Arms (Flying Burrito Brothers)
04. I'm Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes (Dolly Parton)
05. It Only Hurts When I Cry (Dwight Yoakam)
06. Image Of Me (Ernest Tubbs)
07. Sometimes You Don't Need A Reason
08. Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line (Waylon Jennings)
09. Laid My Weary Body Down Once More
10. Lonely Weekends (Charlie Rich)
11. My Dreams (Faron Young)
12. Oh Lonesome Me (Don Gibson)
13. Girl From The City
14. Close Up The Honky Tonks (Dwight Yoakam)
15. They Kicked You Out Of The Sheraton
16. There Stands The Glass (Webb Pierce)
17. You Ain't Goin' Nowhere (Bob Dylan)

Hear

As always, if you are a member of this band or a copyright holder and would like this removed all you have to do is ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment