Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Son My Executioner - Tomcats West; FtWorth, TX (01-01-11)

"My Son My Executioner" playing a show at Tomcats West. My Son My Executioner is metal from Dallas. I missed the first part of their set and did a scramble-to-set-up when i walked in to them already playing that ended in badly chosen recording settings... this is listenable, but peaking some. One of my worst recordings lately, at no fault of the band. Looking forward to catching them again on Friday.




Other Bands That Played:
-Melora (missed them, which sucked)
-Ebola Zaire
-Lizard Professor
-Varekai

Recorded from coresound binaurals onto Sony PCM-M10 (wav).

Please support this awesome band in their future musical projects, whatever they may be.

01. ?
02. ?
03. ?
04. ?
05. ?

Hear

As always, if you are a member of this band or a copyright holder and would like this removed all you have to do is ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment